Search the Strange Horizons Archives
Displaying 3 results:
- Confounding Mr. Newton, by James Allison
- "The sun should be yellow, perhaps? Not black."
"That's not the sun," explained my brother. "It's me. I'm in mourning, you see."
- A Private Unbinding of Time, by James Allison
- "This whole neighborhood is built over magma. Volcanoes burned here once." Flecks of soot danced under streetlamps. "There's flaws in the rock here. Fissures. Could be a problem."
- The Passing of Sadly True, by James Allison, illustration by Darryl T. Jones
- Our only child was a boy. Anna handed him to me when he was tiny and bawling, and I saw him die in a plane crash. I loved him anyway.
All material in Strange Horizons is copyrighted to the original authors and may not be reproduced without permission. Violators will be prosecuted.